Getting Credentials on Stripe
2. Access the dashboard and activate the test mode
3. Click on developers
- Test Mode Secret Key: Use this key to authenticate requests to your server when in test mode. By default, you can use this key to perform any API request without restriction.
- Test Mode Publishable Key: Use this key for testing purposes in your mobile app's client-side code.
- Production Mode Secret Key: Use this key to authenticate requests to your server when in production mode. By default, you can use this key to perform any API request without restriction.
- Production mode publishable key: Use this key when you are ready to release your application, in the client-side code of your mobile or web application.
Getting Credentials on Braintree
1-Access your Braintree Sandbox or Production account Log in to your Braintree account To use the API it is necessary to have an account. 2 - Acesse o dashboard no menu Settings > API 3 - In the Private Key column, click on the View link to access ...
Creating your credentials in Mercado Pago
Access the development panel of your applications. https://www.mercadopago.com.br/developers/panel 2. Enter creation settings. 3) Enter the creation settings. * Application name: Name to refer to your application. * Type of payment to integrate: ...
Generating Credentials for Authentication with Facebook
In this article, we will learn how to generate credentials (App ID and Secret) for authentication and access to our project developed in ScriptCase through Facebook. 1 - The first step is to create a Facebook account as a "developer". We need to ...
Generating Credentials for Authentication with Twitter
In this article, we will learn how to generate credentials (API Key and API Key Secret) for authentication and access to our project developed in ScriptCase through Twitter. Account Creation 1 - The first step is to create a Twitter account through ...
Creating Your Credentials for the Google Sheets API
Creating your credentials 1 - Log in with your Google account in the reserved area where you can configure Google APIs, from this URL: https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/library 2 - If you already have projects created, just click on the selected ...