Creating your credentials in Mercado Pago
2. Enter creation settings.
3) Enter the creation settings.
* Application name: Name to refer to your application.
* Type of payment to integrate: Online payments.
* Using any e-commerce platform: No
* Which product you are integrating: Transparent Checkout.
4) After creation, return to the previous page and select the name of your created application.
5) Activate your credentials in production or use credentials for the test environment.
6) In the test credentials, it is only necessary to use the Access Token for configuration within the creation of the API in scriptcase.
7) Enabling credentials in production.
Click the "Enable Credentials" button.
8) Enter the settings to activate your credentials.
9) Once enabled, it is only necessary to use the Access Token for configuration within the creation of the API in scriptcase.
Creating Your Credentials for the Google Sheets API
Creating your credentials 1 - Log in with your Google account in the reserved area where you can configure Google APIs, from this URL: https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/library 2 - If you already have projects created, just click on the selected ...
Generating Credentials for Authentication with Twitter
In this article, we will learn how to generate credentials (API Key and API Key Secret) for authentication and access to our project developed in ScriptCase through Twitter. Account Creation 1 - The first step is to create a Twitter account through ...
Getting Credentials on Braintree
1-Access your Braintree Sandbox or Production account Log in to your Braintree account To use the API it is necessary to have an account. 2 - Acesse o dashboard no menu Settings > API 3 - In the Private Key column, click on the View link to access ...
Generating Credentials for Authentication with Facebook
In this article, we will learn how to generate credentials (App ID and Secret) for authentication and access to our project developed in ScriptCase through Facebook. 1 - The first step is to create a Facebook account as a "developer". We need to ...
Creating Custom Buttons
The Scriptcase allows the user customize buttons created or to be created. Therefore, making the experience of creating themes even more exciting. Giving also the option to customize the original themes of Scriptcase. Follow the tutorial below and ...