Finding my serial on the site
The serial is one of the required data needed to perform the Scripcase Register.
In this article, discover how to find your serials and what each status means.
This login must be performed with the user who owns the license.
On our website, the login button is located in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Enter the license owner login and password.
3. After login click on the Serials tab
4. In this tab all serials linked to the account will be listed. These serials can be found with three statuses:
- Open: This status indicates that the serial is available for use. This will be the status in the new Serial that should be used to register the sriptcase
- In use: This status indicates that the serial is already registered in another Scriptcase, so it cannot be used. Look for serials with this status to request a nesw serial.
- Canceled: The serial is no longer available for use. This will be the status of the serial after being used to request a new serial.
How to find my serial in Scriptcase
Every Scriptcase installation has a registration serial, even in trial installations. In this article, see where to locate your serial within Scriptcase. 1 - Login to your Scriptcase with your username. In this example we are using the default ...
Request a new license
Some situations require the reinstallation of Scriptcase, in these cases, the user must generate a new serial on our website to register the tool. Follow the steps below to generate a new serial: 1. Log in to the website The entire process to ...
Updating the environment from your Scriptcase 9 to PHP 7.3
Starting from 9.4.016 release, ScriptCase will be able to work also with PHP 7.3. Important note: The PHP migration is not required. You can stil use older versions. ScriptCase will be maintened for PHP 7.0, receving several updates. ...
How to do a Offline Registration
This type of registration has two steps: Offline Request - In this step we will generate and validate a file that will be used in the Offline Registration step. Offline Registration - In this step, in possession of the .lic file, we will register the ...
How to Register my Scriptcase
To register Scriptcase you need to have in hand: Serial with its status Open License Owner’s Login and Password. Same account used during the license purchase process. 1. Obtaining serial After requesting a new serial, you will receive a new serial ...