This tutorial shows you how to create a project and enable the Google Drive API for a specific Google account, and obtain access credentials.
1) Log in with your Google account in the reserved area where you can configure Google APIs, from this URL:https://console.developers.google.com/apis/library
2) Click on the project item to create a new one.
3) Create a new project.
4) Enter the name of the project and click on the “Create” button
5) Click on the “View” item to access the created project.
6) After selecting the project, it is necessary to “ACTIVATE” the created project.
7) Click on the item “Activate the API and Services”.
8) Selecione o item “Google Drive API”
9) Click on the “ACTIVATE” button
10) In the left menu ("APIs and services"), click on "OAuth consent screen".
11) Check the "External" option and click the "Create" button.
12) Enter the name of your application and click the "Save" button.
NOTE: Leave all other options at their default values.
13) After creating the OAuth consent screen, select the item “Credentials” in the left menu (“APIs and services”)
14) Click on the item “CREATE CREDENTIALS”.
15) Select the “OAuth customer ID” item
16) Select the option "Desktop App", enter the name and click "Create".
17) Immediately, the customer's “Customer ID” and “Secret Key” will be created. Click on OK.
18) After creating the credentials, download the JSON file in the registry that was created.
19) After this procedure, access the scriptcase “API” interface.
- Enter the name of the application created on the OAuth consent screen in the API settings.
- In the JSON OAUTH field, insert the content of the JSON file downloaded in the previous procedure.
NOTE: After entering these values, click on the “AUTH” button.
20) After that, select your gmail account again, as the authentication code will be generated. Copy and paste the “authentication code” in the API settings field and click the “SAVE” button
Security Module Two-Factor Authentication - Google Authenticator
Google Authenticator generates 2-step verification codes on your smartphone. Two-Step Verification provides greater security for your account as it requires a second verification step at login. In addition to the password, you will need a code ...
Configuring the Google Authenticator API in ScriptCase
The Google Authenticator API can be very simply configured to be used primarily in the two-factor authentication (2FA) of the security module. In this article, we will show you how to perform this configuration in ScriptCase. Download the Google ...
Enabling DropBox API
This tutorial shows you how to obtain Dropbox access credentials. 1) First, it is necessary to create a Dropbox account. Access the link to create your account. (User must be an administrator). If you already have an account, please proceed to the ...
Enabling Amazon S3 API
This tutorial shows you how to obtain access credentials for S3 storage. 1) Create a new AWS account, and then log in as root User, entering the email and password that were informed in the registration. If you already have an account, proceed to the ...
Configuring Email API in ScriptCase
In ScriptCase, we can configure and enable 3 types of Email API natively. They are: SMTP, Mandrill and Amazon SES. For this article, we will use the SMTP option, which is the most commonly used, as an example. Getting SMTP Server Information There ...
Examples for diagrams
This tutorial shows how you can import and use the new examples for diagrams released with Scriptpcase V9.2.16. The applications were created using the components: Jsmind, JKanban e Orgchart. - Sample 1: Mind Map diagram Click here to execute the ...
Manual Update - Windows
Before performing any procedure we recommend performing a backup of your projects. To back up Scriptcase: Go to Settings > Administration, in the side menu go to Services > Backup. A file (.ZIP) will be generated with all your projects, save this ...
PHP functions necessary for ScriptCase
In PHP , there are some essential functions for the operation of Scriptcase . On some servers , these functions are disabled , this makes the Scriptcase not work properly. If you're using a shared hosting server, you'll need to contact the host ...
Oracle Connection - Scriptcase 9 - Linux 64 Bits
This procedure will only work if you have a Scriptcase manual installation in your server. Installing PHP 7.0 Installing the Scriptcase Manually To connect with Oracle in a Linux System, we must follow these steps below: Step 1 - Installing these ...
Using friendly URL
The friendly URL was included from Scriptcase 7, in order to make the URL, of the applications generated by Scriptcase, cleaner and easier to associate them with applications. For example, using friendly URLs the link to a Scriptcase application ...