This tutorial shows you how to obtain Dropbox access credentials.
1) First, it is necessary to create a Dropbox account. Access the link to create your account.
(User must be an administrator).
If you already have an account, please proceed to the next step.
2) You must create a Dropbox API access key from App Console.
Click “Create app”
3) After that, you must specify the type of access Dropbox access and the name of your app and click Create App again.
4) The next screen will display your API information, click on the “Permissions” tab
and select the desired options.
These options are for team members to perform actions selected by the administrator.
5) Return to “Settings” and note that your APP's information will be available, including the "APP KEY" and "APP SECRET" options to be informed in the scriptcase API settings.
Enter the URL of your system in the Redirect URIs (OAuth 2) field and click on the “Add” button.
Click on the "Generate" button under "Generate Access Token" in the OAuth 2 options to generate your key.
Copy the generated TOKEN and enter it in the scriptcase API settings.
6) Enter the credentials generated by your dropbox app in ScriptCase.
Enabling Amazon S3 API
This tutorial shows you how to obtain access credentials for S3 storage. 1) Create a new AWS account, and then log in as root User, entering the email and password that were informed in the registration. If you already have an account, proceed to the ...
Enabling Google Drive API on the Google Console
This tutorial shows you how to create a project and enable the Google Drive API for a specific Google account, and obtain access credentials. 1) Log in with your Google account in the reserved area where you can configure Google APIs, from this ...
Configuring Email API in ScriptCase
In ScriptCase, we can configure and enable 3 types of Email API natively. They are: SMTP, Mandrill and Amazon SES. For this article, we will use the SMTP option, which is the most commonly used, as an example. Getting SMTP Server Information There ...
Configuring SMS API in ScriptCase
In ScriptCase, we can configure and enable 3 types of SMS API natively. They are: Twilio, Plivo and Ckickatell. For this article, we will use the Twilio SMS API as an example, where we have the possibility to perform a free trial, as well as the ease ...
Enabling Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) in the Security of our Project
Two-factor authentication (2FA) provides more security for projects developed in ScriptCase, as well as for users of this project. In this article, we'll look at how to enable the use of two-factor authentication (2FA) when creating the project's ...