We'll take a step-by-step look at how to create and make use of a library in Scriptcase.
1. To create an library go to: Tools > Internal Libraries
2. In this first window you should select what level you want to create/upload your library.
3. You can upload a file with your script or create a new one.
Click in New.
4. Type the name for the new library, an description and put your code.
In this example we will check if some field is empty.
5. Now you have to enable the library to be used in your app.
Do it in: FORM-->PROGRAMMING-->LIBRARIES
6. In the event ONVALIDATE of the form we will call the function create in our library.
7. Run the application and see the output of the function.