Connecting with Firebird on Windows - PHP 7.3
If you are using a manual installation on Windows, you will need to enable the Firebird extensions in the php.ini file. See below for how to do this.
1 - In the `php.ini` file uncomment the line for the Firebird extension php_pdo_firebird by removing the `;` from the start of the line. See the example below:
2 - Restart the Apache service using the Task Manager.
2.1 - Open Task Manager and click on the Services tab.
2.2 - Look for the `Apache2.4` or `ApacheScriptcase9php73` service and right click on this service, then Restart.
1 - Access any project from your Scriptcase.
2 - Click on the New connection icon to create a connection.
3 - Select the Firebird connection.
4 - Enter the parameters for connecting to your Firebird database as follows
- Connection Name: Set the name of your new connection. By default, Scriptcase adds the prefix conn along with the database name.
- DBMS Driver: Select the Firebird Driver used to connect. In this example we use the Firebird PDO Driver.
- Server/Host (Name or IP): Enter the IP or domain of the server where the database is installed.
Ex: serverdomain.com or 192.168.254.170.
- Port: Enter the numeric port for your database server.
- Database Name: Enter the database created for use by the entered user.
- Username: Enter the user to authenticate the connection to your Firebird database.
- Password: Enter the password to complete the authentication process.
5 - Click Test Connection button to get a response from Scriptcase request to know if the entered parameters are correct.
Connecting with Firebird on linux - PHP 7.3
Prerequisites If you are using a manual installation on Linux, you will need to install the Firebird php extension. See below for how to do this. 1 - Log into your Linux terminal and type this line below according to your operating system to install ...
Connecting with Firebird on macOS - PHP 7.3
Prerequisites If you are using a manual installation on MacOS, you will need to install PHP and the Firebird driver will be enabled. Click here to see how to do this. 1 - Check that the Firebird driver is enabled in your Scriptcase diagnostics. Here ...
Setting environment manually PHP 5.6 - Windows
Installing a Manual PHP 5.6 Environment - Windows This article will explain how to install and set-up a PHP 5.6 environment with Apache 2.4 so that it'll run Scriptcase. Follow the steps below with caution. Download the Apache 2.4 , mod_fcgid ...
Installing Scriptcase with PHP 7.0 on Windows
This article explains PHP 7.0 and Apache 2.4 installation to ScriptCase use. Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 SP2 2008 R2 SP1 2012 2012 SP2 2016 Windows 7 SP1 Vista SP2 8 8.1 10 Necessary Files: PHP 7.0: Click Here Apache 2.4: Click ...
Install ScriptCase PHP 7.0 on a XAMPP on Linux
Xampp Installation Using PHP 7.0 XAMPP It allows you to easily install Apache on your own computer, regardless of your operating system (Linux, Windows, MAC or Solaris). First you have to proceed to download XAMPP PHP ...